If you own or manage an organization, you know the importance of an employee or team member's ability to "close the loop" when it comes to communication, project management, interacting with others or keeping people informed and up-to-date, and generally doing what they said they'd do.
If people aren't "closing the loop" in your organization, Close The Loop gives you all the ready-built tools you need to make it a priority.
Here's what's inside the Close The Loop theme ...
- Start Guide (7 page PDF filled with what it means and how to get others to close the loop).
- Logos for both print and screen use.
- Power Point in 1920x 1080 (16:9) and 1024x768 (4:3)
- Backgrounds in 1920x1080 (16:9) and 1024x768 (4:3) to create your own slide deck
- 16 - 11" x 17" ready-to-print posters to help people remember to Close The Loop!
- 2' x 4' ready-to-print Close The Loop color banners
- BONUS CONTENT - 8.5" x 11" Close The Loop posters
This theme works great as a stand-alone meeting or an initiative lasting a month, a quarter or throughout the entire year.
Whatever you do, the goal is to get people to "Close The Loop"!
This theme can be customized to include your company/organization logo or brandmark. Get in touch for details and pricing.